Binders and Backhoes and Bins, Oh My!
Every business needs equipment, whether it’s computers, extruders, or heavy earth-moving machines. Trust your equipment financing to Boathouse Commercial Funding Group. (add period) We have years of experience in assisting companies large and small acquire the machinery and equipment they need to do their work. Some of the perks of financing through us include:
- Application approvals as quickly as 24 hours
- We offer multiple programs for startups, established companies, and government leasing programs
- Financing anywhere from one-driver-and-one-truck to fleets of 1000+
- Purchase, lease, or refinance options
- New or used (including 2007 and older equipment)
- Credit available for businesses with less-than-optimal credit ratings including borrowers currently in bankruptcy.
- Programs with no financials required
- No Down Payment options
- Longer repayment terms
- Fixed, low monthly payments
Programs tailored to your specific circumstance
We will work with your company to find the best payment structure for you.
Equipment leasing is a great option as it forestalls machinery obsolescence and gives advantages at tax time. Or, financing the purchase may sit better with you knowing you “own” that piece of equipment. We can even unlock the equity in your equipment by buying your equipment from you and then turning around and leasing it right back to you. When the lease is paid off, you own the equipment again.
So, whether you are a start-up or a long-established company, whether you have perfect credit or are currently in bankruptcy, and you want to lease, purchase, or refinance equipment, we can help you get the financing that is best for you and your business.
Free Up Your Working Capital
Leasing and financing your equipment through Boathouse Commercial Funding Group gives you the cash you need to run your business. You do not have to tie up precious capital in your machines and equipment. Contact us today and learn how we can help you with equipment financing. Our financial experts will ask about your business goals and then create a financial portfolio to help you achieve them.